What’s happening?! Are you or those you know experiencing restlessness, agitation, feeling “off”, having unfounded fears and/or just an overall internal disruption? If so, you are not alone! You, and actually everyone, are being pressed to evolve. Because of this, now is the time to learn how to deal with increased stress and trauma that is occurring as we move along in our evolutionary process.
HOW TO DEAL WITH INCREASED STRESS AND TRAUMA
We are each encountering a multitude of energies on a daily basis. As you may know, everything has a frequency. These frequencies come from other people, from colors, from the weather, from our thoughts, from what’s happening in our physical body and so forth. And to make our situation even more interesting, these energies are increasing!
Some people are more aware of this than others. Whatever your level of awareness, you are nevertheless being inundated with a great variety of energies. These are affecting your brain and even your entire nervous system. The extent to which you or your family members are able to adapt comfortably to the ever increasing energies depends to some degree on your genetics. Who do you know in your family who is a little wigged out these days? How about people in other areas of your life?
Let’s look at how you can respond to what is happening. The choices you make can have a major effect on your inner peace and joy!
- Be aware of what you are experiencing in your body.
- Be very calm & gentle with yourself.
- Slow down which helps to reduce the amount of stimuli you are taking in. This includes letting go of multitasking.
- Take time to simply breathe, slowly, deeply. At the same time, allow your body to quiet down.
- Eat very cleanly, choosing fresh, organic foods that are free of additives and preservatives.
- Avoid high carbohydrates and high sugars.
- Meditate; listen to quiet and peaceful music.
- Exercise daily by doing yoga, lifting weights, walking on a treadmill or outside and dancing wildly and furiously to release pent-up energies.
- Do some journaling or other kinds of writing.
- Consider seeing someone who can recommend some homeopathic remedies that can be supportive.
- Contact me to set up a coaching session.
You have the gift of living in this amazing time. By taking good care of yourself and also by sharing what you know with your family, friends and colleagues, you can make a significant difference in our world. Become a master when it comes to dealing with stress!
I did an audio recording on my podcast, “Waking Up with Esateys” entitled Dealing with Stress. Please go to link to listen to the full episode
I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your experiences. Please ask your questions below. I welcome your curiosity. I will be happy to respond.
Until next time.
Feel a Hug,