Our minds are just so busy! They are constantly evaluating, determining, and deciding if you are safe or unsafe. Have you noticed how you sometimes play things over and over in your mind, especially if you’ve been triggered? And how about when you lay down to sleep? Does your mind just keep going around and around like a hamster wheel?
Well, thinking is your mind’s job. It doesn’t determine whether the thoughts are good or bad, helpful or not. It just keeps thinking. I call these on-going thoughts RECYCLED IGNORANCE because for the most part they are not new or unique.
MASTER YOUR BUSY MIND
There are steps you can take to master your busy mind!
- Become a magnificent observer. Just notice the thoughts flittering by like a cloud in the sky. You can even imagine your thoughts slowing down as though the cloud slows down in the sky. You can do this during the day and also if you awaken in the night.
- Be sure to also observe your self-talk. You can play right into reinforcing the endless loop of thoughts by what you say to yourself. Stay aware and observe.
- Give Up All Resistance. Since the mind is not going to stop thinking, the most powerful way to deal with it is to stop resisting. Remember, RESISTANCE IS THE CAUSE OF ALL SUFFERING!
- Breathe. You can breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth to a count of 5 or 10. This can help your busy mind slow down. As you do this just observe and experience the air moving through your nose. Stay in innocent curiosity as you follow this cycle of breath until you quiet down.
- Notice if you are wound up about some issue or circumstance. If so, ask “What would it take for me to release this?”
- Say firmly, “Delete this program!”
Notice that when you take the steps listed above and you don’t try to resist or control your mind that your thoughts get a little more quiet and peaceful. There are two programs that I have done and can recommend to you that go into much more detail about mastering your mind: Mindset Breakthrough System and The Wealth Grid. You can find these two powerful resources under “Programs” on this website.
I did an audio recording on my podcast, “Waking Up with Esateys” on dealing with your busy mind. Please go to link to listen to the full episode
LEARN HOW TO MASTER YOUR BUSY MIND
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Audio Download – Right Click Here & Choose “Save As…” To Download
I welcome your comments. Please note your experiences or questions below and I will be happy to answer them.
Until next time.
Feel a Hug,